How to hire Baroness Eliza Manningham-Buller
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Baroness Eliza Manningham-Buller for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
"Probably one of the best speakers that we’ve had over the past few years. The Q&A session was fantastic – it felt like she had the audience in the palm of her hand, everyone loved it and she left people wanting more. It will be very hard to find another speaker quite like her." - IPD Global
"Eliza was an excellent speaker and provided much more personal information than expected. Eliza commanded the Q&A brilliantly and made an extra effort following Q&A to visit each table and speak to attendees; everyone thought this was a lovely touch and something we hadn't asked for, so thank you. I personally found Eliza very easy to work with, she is extremely approachable and personable and I would recommend her as a speaker. We have only received positive feedback with one client saying Eliza was the best speaker he had heard." - DLA Pipe
"We have never seen an audience so captivated. It was a joy to watch." - ConvaTec
- Former Director-General of MI5
- Co-President of Chatham House
- First female Chair of the Wellcome Trust
- Appointed to the Court and Council of Imperial College, appointed Chairman in 2011
- Appointed Dame Commander of the Order of the Bath
- Appointed Life Peer, Baroness Manningham-Buller of Northampton in the County of Northamptonshire
- Appointed Lady Companion of the Order of the Garter
- Delivered BBC Reith Lectures