How to hire Craig Revel Horwood
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Craig Revel Horwood for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Craig is often booked to appear at a range of events, read his latest feedback below.
"It all went very well thank you. Craig was a sweetheart. Really down to earth in rehearsals and knew exactly what to do. On stage he really was brilliant. The right amount of funny and sarcastic all at the same time. Dancing with finalists and winners as they got up making them feel relaxed as they came up. Some have said he's the best we've had yet. A real professional easy to work with" - Caryn, Event Manager, William Reed Business Media
- 2002 - Directed the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony
- 2004 – Joined the Strictly Come Dancing judging panel
- 2008 – Directed Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Sunset Boulevard
- 2008 – Published his debut autobiography, All Balls and Glitter: My Life
- 2012 – Directed the Strictly Come Dancing UK tour
- 2013 – Published his second autobiography, Tales from the Dance Floor
- 2015, 2017 & 2018 – Played Miss Hannigan in Annie on the West End
- 2016 – Directed & choreographed Sister Act
- 2018 – Published his third autobiography, Strictest Confidence
- 2019 – Played the Wicked Stepmother in Cinderella at the New Victoria Theatre
- 2020 – Performed in his debut solo tour, All Balls and Glitter
- 2020 – Released his duet album, with Rietta Austin
- 2020 – Published his debut novel, Dances and Dreams on Diamond Street
- 2021 – Directed Strictly Ballroom the Musical