The Ride Of A Life Time: Lessons In Creative Leadership From 15 Years As CEO Of The Walt Disney Company
How to hire Bob Iger
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
- 2019 - Named Forbes 25th Most Innovative Leader
- 2019 - Named Time Magazine Businessman of the Year
- 2014 - Received The Milestone Award from Producers of America, for contributions to entertainment.
- 2005 - Named CEO of The Walt Disney Company
- 1994 - President of Capital Cities/ ABC Inc, formerly ABC Television
- Oversaw Disney’s acquisition of: Pixar, Marvel Entertainment, Lucasfilm, and 21 Century Fox