Golfing legend and motivational speaker Tony Jacklin CBE is one of sport's most iconic personalities. Breaking every performance in British golf by the age of 26, Tony enjoyed an illustrious career winning three Ryder Cups, the US Open and the Open Championship.
The son of a lorry driver, Tony overcame the difficulty of becoming involved in the elitist world of golf from an early age. Tony's after dinner speeches span all aspects of his career and gives audiences an insight into the challenge if playing on an international stage and how to deal with the pressure of professional sport.
We recently asked Tony our 'water cooler moments' - a selection of questions allowing any learning more about Tony to gain an insight into his personality and to give a taster of his personality for anyone looking to book this sporting legend for their event.
- What was the first Album you bought?
Elvis Presley 'Are You Lonesome Tonight' when I was 13
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favourite takeaway?
- Favourite TV show?
- What is your biggest pet hate?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite film?
The Quiet Man
- If you could host a dinner party which three people, dead or alive, would you invite?
Churchill, Reagan and Mandela
- If you could take 3 items on a desert island with you, what would you take?
My Wife, a boat and an iPhone
- What would you be if you weren't a celebrity?
- What motto do you live by?
Tradition, Honor, Passion
If you would like to book Tony Jacklin for your corporate event, function or conference, or would like to view more sports speakers and golf speakers simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by filling in our online contact form or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.