How to hire Keith Ferrazzi
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Keith Ferrazzi for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at [email protected] for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
Keith's official speaking topics are listed below:
- Competing in a New Work World - The pandemic forced us to shed antiquated ways of doing business and make bold leaps into the future of work. In this keynote, Keith uncovers how the world's greatest companies are remaining competitive in a post-pandemic world. You'll leave inspired and ready to catapult your organization forward, embrace new realities, and discover new frontiers.
- High-Performing Teams: Accelerate Collaboration Through Co-Elevation® - Now more than ever, leaders need to build teams that are committed to going higher together. You’ll walk away with a roadmap for implementing Co-Elevation® - a powerful approach to collaboration - and an understanding of its power to break down silos, transform teams, and re-invent asynchronous collaboration.
- Why Relationships are Crucial to Success - Effective leaders understand that they can’t achieve success on their own. In this keynote, you’ll learn how to engender trust and develop genuine connections, how to motivate others to higher levels of performance, how to build an inclusive and high-performing team, and how to lead with passion and purpose.
- Deeper Relationships for Revenue Growth - Sales professionals now face the challenge of building relationships in a virtual environment. No matter the setting, one lasting strategy for consistently growing revenue is to proactively build genuine relationships. You’ll leave inspired and enabled to expand and deepen your connections for greater revenue growth.
- How to Lead Without Authority - Leaders can no longer cling to the constraining models of authority and control. In this talk, you’ll learn why “great businesses require radical interdependency” and how to employ that concept in your business, allowing you to connect to the people involved in it.
- Leading Exponential Change - Each and every one of us has the capacity to be agents of change. Organizational transformation begins at the level of the individual, and this keynote will ignite the fire within each member of the crowd to be the catalyst for change within their respective organizations, no matter their role.
Keith is often booked as a speaker for corporate events, read his latest feedback below.
"Keith has the rare gift of inspiring you to think deeper, dream bigger and, most importantly, bring more generosity to the people and communities that matter most to you" - VP, Patagonia
"Keith facilitates each event so that every guest walks away feeling a little more connected both with themselves and with the industry peer group they are part of" - CMO, Airbnb
"Keith fundamentally transformed the way our partners engage with each other" - Senior Manager, Accenture
“Keith Ferrazzi is that rare speaker who combines infectious energy with inspiration and great stories to lift the audience. No matter how engaged people are when they enter the room, Keith grabs their attention immediately and takes them on a ride where they will leave wanting not only to transform their teams but transform their lives to be more honest, open and of service to others. I always know we’ll have an amazing experience when Keith speaks.” - Founder & Executive Chairman, The XPRIZE Foundation
“I walked away yesterday with new vigour. This was a real gift.” - President, General Motors North America
- 2016 - Chairman of Ferrazzi Greenlight
- 2000 - Founder & CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight
- 1999 - Chief Marketing Officer of Starwood Hotels
- 1990 - Chief Marketing Officer of Deloitte Consulting
- Author of Who's Got Your Back, Never Eat Alone & Leading Without Authority
- New York Times No.1 Bestseller