How to hire Peter Crouch
Contact the Champions Speakers agency to provisionally enquire about Peter Crouch for your event today. Simply call a booking agent on 0207 1010 553 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
** We do not accept requests for autographs, signed merchandise, fan mail, birthday messages or any other non-commercial contact with the speakers or acts. Each speaker on the website may not have necessarily worked with Champions in the past but are known to perform such engagements within the industry.
When at corporate events, Peter is known to cover the following topics:
- Leadership & Teamwork
- Understanding pressure
- Drive & Determination
- Peak Performance
- Performing Under Pressure
- The Premier League
- Overcoming Adversity
- Football Striker
- 2000 – Awarded Player of the Season by QPR.
- 2001 – Awarded Player of the Season by Portsmouth.
- 2007 – Published Walking Tall – My Story, his debut autobiography.
- 2011 – Awarded Player of the Year by Stoke City.
- 2011 – Awarded Goal of the Season by Stoke City.
- 2018 – Started hosting That Peter Crouch Podcast.
- 2018 – Published his second autobiography, How to Be a Footballer.
- 2020 – Hosted Peter Crouch: Save Our Summer, on BBC One.