Nick Saunders has a 25 year track record as an international keynote speaker and trainer. Nick is known as The Family Man because he demonstrates that workplaces are like families; you can choose your friends but work colleagues and families you’re stuck with. However, you can still get on with them and Nick shows you how, by turning relationships into results. He delivers his powerful message in a highly entertaining style that is unusual, unstuffy and unpretentious.
Success in any organisation is pretty much down to people communicating, cooperating and collaborating with colleagues, clients and customers. Nick reveals how to win over anyone and everyone. He takes you through a powerful, practical six step model that will enable you, your colleagues and teams to work together more effectively, collaborate more successfully and function more professionally – all of which leads to improved performance.
To book Nick Saunders as the keynote speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
When at corporate events, Nick covers the following topics:
- The essential six skills/attributes – key to getting on with anyone
- Tips and techniques on how to use them
- An increased awareness and understanding of yourself and other people
- A framework for developing better relationships, better teamwork, better cooperation, better collaboration – all of which lead to better performance
- Improved relationships with your family at work
- The ability to win over anyone and everyone and deliver immediate results.