Blakey has been an executive coach to board-level leaders in organisations such as the NHS, the BBC, Capita, British Airways, Kelloggs, ENRC plc, VW Group, Capgemini, UNICEF and Network Rail.
Blakey’s coaching style is captured in his book, Challenging Coaching, co-authored by Ian Day. John has inspired thousands of professionals around the globe to improve their leadership and coaching skills through his keynote speaker presentations and master class workshops.
To book John Blakey as the keynote speaker for your corporate event, function or conference, simply contact the Champions Speakers agency by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling a booking agent directly on 0207 1010 553.
Blakey’s clients have an amazing track record of setting and achieving courageous goals. Examples of these are:
- The strategic transformation of a real estate business in Sweden through a series of market-leading acquisitions
- Many successful transitions from effective board leader to inspirational CEO
- Completion of board level overseas assignments in countries such as Portugal, Malaysia, Australia, UK and the US
- Being the first female CEO on the board of a multi-national telecoms operator
- Leading the management team in one of the UK’s longest and most hostile trade union disputes
- Delivering keynote presentations throughout the world to internal and external stakeholders.