A consumer futurist and wonderful futurist speaker, William Higham runs the strategic consultancy ‘Next Big Thing’, with clients ranging from media, advertising, technology, finance and music. Regularly featured in the media, William’s expert analysis of economic trends and financial data ensures he is always in demand for his opinion. A terrific keynote speaker, Higham has addressed a wide ranging span of clients on a number of topics across the globe.
With a mission to help brands monetise emerging customer trends by forecasting and identification, William focuses on all consumers in all sectors to give the widest range of opportunities for corporations. Speaking at events organised by global brands including Barclaycard and Sainsburys, William is a consummate professional as a futurist speaker, tailoring his presentations to his audience, allowing them to takeaway what they need from his extensive knowledge.
Highlighting digital developments such as frictionless payment across media and social platforms, Higham shows how our desire for ownership is becoming ever more concerned with aesthetics and emotions. Offering tactical advice on how best to capitalise from this ongoing trend, William is an ideal keynote speaker for retail environments.
To book futurist speaker William Higham as a keynote speaker for conferences with the Champions Speakers agency, simply fill in our online form or call us on +44 1509 85 29 27 today and get in touch with a booking agent.
- Futurist Speaker
- Business Speaker
- How can you take advantage of tomorrow’s trends?
- Products and services that will resonate with tomorrow’s consumer
- 5 trends that will give your company a competitive edge
- The attitudes of a post-Recession consumer
- What will the future hold for you – and your customers?
- How to spot trends and influence people
- “His insights into the attitudes & behaviour of UK consumers proved highly useful” Wayne Garvie, MD Content & Production, BBC
- “William’s presentation was extremely high standard. I look forward to working with him again.” Amy Davies, EMAP Conferences
- “William is a rare talent, cutting through the hype to reveal what is really round the corner.” Jo Rigby, Insights Head, Omnicom Group
- “He delivered a really engaging talk that was well-received by the audience.” Nico McDonald, Chairman of ‘Media Futures’
- “It was a great pleasure to work with such a professional speaker as William Higham.” Birgit Oidram, Baltic Conferences, Estonia